Careers at Sooner
As a company, our goal is to constantly improve our products and our processes in order to create and maintain a competitive advantage and offer our trailer customers quality products. To help us meet this goal, we are often looking for quality employees to join the team at Sooner. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow in your career.
Sooner offers a complete package of total rewards that goes beyond competitive pay:
• Health Insurance (3 plan options), Dental and Vision
• Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
• Medical Flex Spending Account
• Employer Paid Base Life Plan with option to purchase more
• Employer Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation & Personal Time
• 8 Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Bereavement Leave
• Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply
Please follow the application instructions listed with each open position.
Walk ins are welcome for our open positions. You may apply at our El Reno facility at 900 Trail Blvd. between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
Exiss Sooner Trailer Manufacturing, LLC requires a pre-employment drug and background screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; we strongly encourage Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The following positions are now open. Please select the job title for a description.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify | Este empleador participa en E-Verify
Employees and applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more information, click on the following links below:
- To learn more about the EEO is the Law English Version and EEO is the Law Supplement English Version, click here.
- To learn more about the EEO is the Law Spanish Version - Revised November 2009 and EEO is the Law Supplement Spanish Version, click here.
- To learn more about the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), select FMLA poster.
- To learn more about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, select EPPA poster.